Instalment Plan One
This is an instalment plan for the One Surname Family History Research Gift – FAM-2 at £370.00
Ease the burden of paying for your One Surname Family History Research gift by paying in four easy instalments of £94.75 per month over a four month period. If you would like to receive the completed gift sooner you can opt for our Instalment Plan Two.
How to proceed
- Go to the One Surname Family History Research Gift (Fam-2) page and read the product description to make sure it is the gift you require
- If you're happy, return to this page to order and select the options above. If you are supplying a gift date for the finished report, you must allow 16 weeks. – the final report will not be delivered until all payments have been made. If you supply the actual birthday etc. your product may be sent out the day before so it might be better to supply a gift date a few days in advance of the special day.
- Gift voucher packs can be presented to the gift recipient if you do not have time to wait for the final report. They are dispatched within 48 business hours of your purchase
What's not included in this instalment plan
- The binder upgrade at £30
- Special Delivery on a Saturday of the final report at £5.00
- Special Delivery of the gift voucher pack at £6.75
If you would like any of the above, please Contact Us and we can arrange to send you a separate digital invoice.
Who cannot buy a One Surname Family History Research Gift (Fam-2) with this instalment plan
Anyone who wishes to receive the final report in up to ten weeks for a special gift date.
If you have arranged with us to receive your final report in under nine-ten weeks then you can pay in two instalments using our Instalment Plan Two.
Cancellations and Refunds
If you do not wish to continue with your purchase you must cancel your instalment plan within 14 business days of purchasing the plan. The following exception applies:
If you have already completed and submitted your Application Form within 14 days of making your purchase, you are not entitled to a refund. See Terms and Conditions for details of the Consumer Contracts Regulations.